The Sequoia model boasts the highest tested efficiency of any stove in North America. With an EPA listed efficiency of 84%, the Sequoia edges out several other large catalytic stoves for the top honors. The Sequoia is also one of the top BTU producing stoves ever made, with the ability to comfortably heat up to 3500 square feet. And lastly, the natural convection of the Sequoia has to be seen to be believed. The volume of air being moved by the stove’s design, without the help of a blower, is truly remarkable.
- Approved for Alcove Installation
- Catalytic Burn System
- Meets Newest EPA Requirements
- Washignton State Approved
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional 160 cfm Blower with Thermostat
- Outside Air Ready